Blogger Templates

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

SUCH A BUSY DAY...

Good day...It is an honour to be able to spend my whole day with all of you in my blog...I have been very busy with work and weekend classes...not even have the time to update this blog. 

Sincerely, this is my first time managing the blog, never thought that I will have the opportunity and chance to actually learn to build a blog...Very exhausting...Still have a lot to learn... Well, no idea to write anymore. 

See you guys later...I hope...Hehehehe

Before i go..I want to show some of my pictures during my trip to Beijing...Do enjoy!!!


This picture was taken at Tien Min Square with my bestfriends...



This picture was taken at Summer Palace next to the giant bull.



Behind us is the Beijing National Stadium also known as Bird Nest Stadium where the Olympic Beijing  2008 was held.  



This picture was taken at Great Wall with my group...




1 comment:

 
Roslinda Binti Rosli (L20122009563)